The stroke and cerebral palsy burdens in China are continuously worsening, which create the immense market potential for innovations. In response to the request from our partners, MyBioGate Global Healthcare Innovation Competition is calling innovative rehab technologies for stroke, cerebral palsy, and more to join our network, discover the market opportunities in China, and partner with the largest rehab technology company in China. Apply now to grasp the opportunity!
Facts about the stroke market in China:
- 12.42 million adults over 40 had experienced a stroke and 70 to 80% of patients lived in a dependent life due to disability caused by stroke.
- The stroke had resulted in 1/5 of the death caused by diseases
- While the hospitals in China had discharged 3.6 million stroke patients in 2016, the annual recurrence rate remained high at 17.1%.
Wang, L at el. (2019) The prevention and treatment of stroke still face huge challenges — Brief Report on Stroke Prevention and Treatment in China, 2018. Chinese Circulation Journal. 34:2.
- Lack of proper rehab procedure and technology
- 30,000+ babies have been born with cerebral palsy annually
- 21/23 provinces provide cash support and 11/23 provinces provide rehab training for patients with cerebral palsy
Tang, Zishuai. (2018) How can children with cerebral palsy reintegrate into society? BJNEWS: Statistics. Retrieved from http://www.bjnews.com.cn/graphic/2018/08/06/498371.html
MyBioGate Global Healthcare Innovation Competition is a cross-border platform that connects global innovations in healthcare with the growing market, capital, and resources in China. We aim to help companies from overseas find out and connect with trustworthy Chinese investors, corporates, and service providers.
Selected companies will get:
- Partnership opportunities with corporations in China’s healthcare market.
- Opportunities to receive up to ￥60 M (CNY) investments.
- An opportunity to win a 5-day sponsored business trip to China to meet with the largest rehab technology company in China, investors and more.
- Media coverage and promotion on our English (35k+ subscribers) and Chinese(10k+ subscribers) platforms.
Schedule of the additional rounds:
- Online: October 29th, 2019 (10:00 am – 11:30 am, Beijing Time)
- Deadline: October 20th, 2019
- Hamburg, Germany: November 10th, 2019 (9:00 am – 12:30 am, Hamburg Time)
- Venue: Grand Elysée Hamburg, Rothenbaumchaussee 10 | 20148 Hamburg, Germany
- Deadline: November 1st, 2019
How it works:
- Apply online through https://competition.mybiogate.com/competition-application/
- You will receive an invitation 1 week before the online preliminary if you are selected
- Prepare an 8-mins presentation with slide deck & 4 mins Q&A
- Show up on time and Shine!
- We will contact you for the next steps.
We are also accepting applications from the following Specialties:
- GI system
- Liver and gall disease
- AND MORE
Contact us for more detail. Let’s introduce your technology to the world!