According to statistics, 1/5 of the Chinese are suffering from vascular diseases, which constitute more than 40% of the death each year. Due to the aging population and worsening lifestyle, the occurrence rate of vascular diseases in China will continue to increase in the next 10 years. Per estimation, the market size of medical devices for vascular diseases will reach RMB 65 billion (~$9.5 billion) in 2020, with a CAGR of 12.3% from 2017 to 2020.
Vascular intervention is a novel solution for vascular diseases. The benefit of the vascular interventional technology is obvious — minimum invasive; thereby, the patients will recover much faster with the least amount of inpatient time. Vascular intervention is composed of 45% of the total market size of medical devices for vascular diseases in China, while most of the intervention market is underexplored, including cerebrovascular intervention, peripheral vascular intervention, and abdominal aortic intervention.
On this basis, MyBioGate’s first Medical Device Challenge is looking for therapeutic, diagnostic, and monitoring interventional devices as well as accessories for vascular diseases.
- If you are planning to meet with potential Chinese partners to grow/expand your business into China;
- If you just want to learn more about China’s vascular intervention market.
- A promising channel to connect innovative medical devices with Chinese partners, including top medical device companies, experienced healthcare investors, and innovation and development programs supported by industrial parks.
- An exclusive opportunity to break the informational asymmetry between small to medium medical devices companies and China’s $78 billion-worth but underexplored MedTech market through CHINA FOCUS forum
- A specialized platform for you to learn and meet with the real players, potential collaborators, and hidden competitors in the Global and China’s Medical Device Industry
- 4 Booming Medical Fields
- A dedicated day for medical devices
- Intense connecting event with 20 projects at a designated area
- Innovative medical technologies with business plans including for China’s healthcare market
- A free ticket to CHINA FOCUS forum
- Elevator pitch to 600+ forum audiences
- In-depth conversations with targeted investors
- Authentic connections with representatives from China’s healthcare market
China Focus@Europe Hamburg is fast approaching. It will bring together 200+ attendees from around the world to learn about China’s healthcare and pharmaceutical industry, hear about the latest NMPA regulatory and reimbursement reforms and implications.
It also provides a valuable networking opportunity for attendees to meet with the decision-makers in the industry through pre-conference partnering. More than 40 Chinese top-tier healthcare companies and investors are already in our 1-one-1 online partnering system, and still available on scheduling a private meeting with you this Sunday!
• Innovative startups, industry and investors from 15+ countries
• 500+ C-level participants in ~ 3.500 m2 meeting hall
• Pre-scheduled partnering meetings for all attendances
• Parallel tracks with industry session on reimbursement and startup pitches
• DxPx Innovation prize and audience award for presenting startups
• Free MEDICA ticket to continue discussions during the following days
• Convenient location at Maritim hotel close to the airport and fair
• Effective meeting organization and ongoing catering
JOIN US! GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER. EXCHANGE VIEWS. DO BUSINESS TOGETHER.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for limited free tickets!