Mar 22, 2020 | Paris, France
ABOUT CHINA FOCUS @EUROPE PARIS
China has embraced a vigorously growing healthcare market in the past decade. Ever since joining ICH in 2017, China has seen increased clinical trials and accelerated new drug and device approval. For biotech and medtech companies outside of China, you need to find the right partners and the right resources to bring your products to China, in order to adapt to difference in culture, regulation, reimbursement, etc. In the meantime, Chinese biotechs are actively seeking global market entry opportunities and oversea partners.
China Focus @EUROPE PARIS is a partnering forum designed to provide a meaningful platform to inform, inspire, and foster cross-border partnership in life science and healthcare.
- Investors (VC, PE, investment bank, etc.)
- Life science innovators and entrepreneurs
- Biotech & big pharma
- Medtech (device and diagnostics) manufacturers and distributors
- Service providers (law firm, financial advisory, regulatory consulting, CRO, CDMO, etc.)
- Healthcare providers
Cross-border investment: money from the East and the West
Innovations going to China: regulation, market access, manufacturing and distribution
Chinese innovations going west: partnership for capital and market access in the U.S.
- Learn about Chinese life science and healthcare industry
- Hear about the latest Chinese regulatory reforms and implications
- Meet with the decision makers in the industry
- Initiate business conversations that otherwise difficult to start
Chinese Companies and Investors
Executive Level Attendees
Download Sample Attendee List from past China Focus events
Download Program from past China Focus events
Registration, Sponsorship and Collaboration (China)
Youwen (Allen) Dai
Registration, Sponsorship and Collaboration (U.S. and Europe)