Opportunities in China
Are you interested in exploring potential possibilities in China market? Currently we are actively helping our Chinese clients seek strategic partners. Contact us if your product falls into one of these categories:
- Drugs under 505(b)(2) pathway, and hold high competition barrier.
- Drugs or medical device in psychiatry areas, including but not limited to depression, Schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and anxiety.
We are going to bring together 100+ Chinese pharma and medical device companies and investors at China Focus@BIO Philadelphia, you can schedule 1-to-1 meetings with attendees from following companies after registration. Early bird rate is available until April 28th.
|Register Now&Save $150|
Highlights of Private Pitch Session
The private pitch is an invitation only session. The audiences are high profile pharma executives and investors, exclusively. All the presenting companies are selected based on their key credentials, potential for Chinese market, and the feedback from the audiences. Click here to learn more.
» Private and Focused
» Immediate Follow-Up Meetings
» On-Target Partnering
|Apply to Pitch|
MyBioGate Global Healthcare Innovation Competition is still accepting applications! Click here to learn more about preliminary schedule and featured prizes.
Companies selected from online applications will get:
- The opportunity for media coverage and promotion on our English and Chinese platforms.
- 1-to-1 partnering opportunities with potential Chinese investors.
- Exhibition space for your company at China Focus forum with a surprise discount.
- The opportunity for a 5-day sponsored business development trip in China to meet 100+ investors and corporate executives. Upcoming Preliminaries:
- April 30, Online(zoom webinar)
- Time: April 30, 10:00 AM (GMT +8, Beijing, Shanghai)
- Register in advance for this webinar: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/801dc1c3a3a17d4adc2040ba88984b7b
- June 2, Philadelphia
Cross-border Investment News
Shanghai Miracogen taps Synaffix’s antibody-drug conjugate tech in a deal worth up to $125M
Cancer-focused Shanghai Miracogen is looking to boost its pipeline by adding Synaffix’s tools for building antibody-drug conjugates to its arsenal. In a deal that could be worth $125 million, Miracogen is licensing two platforms to bring its next candidate into the clinic.