Under the theme of “Cell & Gene Therapy and Booming China Market“, we aim to build a bridge between the cell & gene therapy industry and capital community, accelerating the mutual understanding and creating collaboration opportunities worldwide.
The forum will bring together relevant players including leading academy &industry professionals, outstanding investors and representatives of regulatory authorities from global cell & gene therapy fraternity to jointly discuss how to shape the cell & gene therapy market through international collaborations, how to earn rapid approval and bring cell & gene therapy products to patients faster in the new regulatory environment ,etc.
- 20+ World-class eminent speakers
- 4 Interactive brainstorming
- 50+ Media exposure
- 500+ Professional attendees
- Scott Gottlieb, Former FDA Commissioner
- Frank ZHANG, Founder & CEO, GenScript Biotech
- Peter Emtage, Global Head of Cell Therapy Research, Kite, a Gilead Company
- Frank FAN, CSO, Legend Biotech
- John Dawson, CEO, Oxford Biomedica
- Frederic Revah, CEO, Genethon
- Phil Vanek, Ph.D., GM of Cell and Gene Therapy Strategy, GE Healthcare
- Brad Loncar, Founder &CEO, Loncar Investment
- Laurence Cooper, Ph.D., CEO, Ziopharm Oncology
- Usman Azam, M.D., CEO, Tmunity Therapeutics
- Zhaohui Wu, Secretary-General, China Medicinal Biotech Association
- Hongbo Lu, Ph.D., Managing Partner, Lilly Asia Ventures
GET YOUR FREE PASS HERE
Submit your registration info at Eventbrite Genscript Bio Forum before 31st October 2019 to get your Free Pass.
Registration Fee: 300 USD/Person (from 1st November 2019 )
Join us at what promises to be a successful knowledge-sharing event in San Francisco!